Blini Recipe For Caviar
2oz Buckwheat Flour
6oz Plain Flour
6g Dried Yeast
7fl oz Crème Fraiche
8fl oz Whole Milk
2 Large Eggs, Separated
Knobs of Butter to Cook
Top with Sour Cream, fresh Dill and your favourite Adamas Caviar.
Shop from Caviar and Cocktails. Products | Caviar and Cocktails
- Sift the flours and add the salt & yeast
- Heat the crème fraiche and the milk to blood heat in a saucepan
- Whisk the egg yolks & add to flour mixture
- Mix and cover with a towel and leave to rise for one hour in a warm place
- Whisk egg whites into a peak and fold into dough mixture. Leave for another hour
- Melt a knob of butter into a hot non-stick frying pan.
- Place tablespoons of Blini mix into the pan. Add further 1/2 tablespoons to make the middle thicker
- Turn over when firm & cook until golden
- Cool on a rack & enjoy!
Be the first to comment.